PRICE PER PERSON
3 Days 2 Nights
- One lunch served at local restaurant.
- One dinner served at local restaurant.
- Tour as per itinerary.
- Return airport/ hotel/ airport transfer based on Sit in coach
- Arrive in Bandar Seri Begawan on Royal Brunei Airlines
- Meet and greet upon arrival followed by transfer to hotel
- Free at leisure
- Breakfast at hotel
- Proceed for Bandar Splendour. Tour Description: This comprehensive tour will give you an insight on Brunei’s history, religion, culture and heritage. The tour covers the Royal Regalia Museum, home to a collection of royal regalia, royal chariot, gold and silver ceremonial armory and the spectacular Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque, which has twenty-nine 22K golden-topped domes (All mosques are closed for inside visit on Thursday and Friday and some public holidays). You will also visit the Brunei Museum, where the collection of the Islamic items from centuries ago is kept, oil & gas photo gallery and biodiversity gallery. There is a short photo stop of the magnificent Istana Nurul Iman, the largest residential palace in the world from Damuan Park. Lastly, you will take an enjoyable boat ride on the Kampong Ayer, one of the world’s largest water villages and visit a privately owned house to enjoy local delicacies.
- Proceed for Brunei by Night tour. Tour Description: Proceed for a quick boat ride at the Water front jetty (feel how the local water village residents go about their daily lives) then seafood steamboat dinner at a local restaurant by Brunei River. After dinner, experience the magical Bandar Seri Begawan night with photo stops outside Jame ‘Asr’ Hassanil Bolkiah mosque, with the powerful float light on, the true colors of the mosque, visit the daily the night market where you can experience the “local” food scene and taste all the local food or snacks. The last stop will be one of the largest shopping mall in Brunei where you will have a quick shopping before we send you back to hotel.(if time permits)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Free at leisure until transfer to airport for return flight
- The above price is valid for minimum of 4 travelling together quoted in Brunei Dollars.
- Single traveller surcharge at BND53 nett
- All tours and transfers are based on sit in coach
- For sit-in-coach passengers, the waiting time will be up to 45 minutes (Maximum) at the airport arrival hall. It is mandatory for passengers to be on time for their tour at the hotel lobby. This is to avoid missing the tour due there is no waiting time.
- For every 15 paying guest, 01 FOC will be provided and group will be on private bases.
- Places of interest will be closed on certain public holidays and on Thursday and Friday during Brunei prayer time.
- An English speaking guide will be provided for all tours.
- For Mosque visits, visitors are requested to dress appropriately i.e. Non-revealing clothing or long trousers that cover the knees. Women will be given robes to wear upon entering the mosque. This is unavoidable unless one is a Muslim. Men who dress appropriately will not be required to wear robes. You will also be required to remove all footwear.
- For Royal Regalia, it is recommended to wear socks as you are required take off your shoes and the marbled floors are very cold. For Water Village, please be reminded to bring a hat, suntan lotion and to wear long sleeves if necessary.
01 April 15 – 31 March 16
For more information, booking or inquiry, please contact us.