PRICE PER PERSON
3 Days 2 Nights
- One (01) Dinner (Malay Cuisine) served at local restaurant.
- One (01) Buffet Lunch (International Cuisine) served at local restaurant.
- Tour as itinerary
- Return transfers airport/hotel/airport based on coach transfers.
- Arrive at Brunei International Airport. Meet and greet by local guide.
- Transfer to hotel
- Free at leisure
- Dinner at Aminah Arif for local delicacies (set menu or set ambuyat)
- Visit to Gadong Night Market
- Breakfast at hotel
- Visit to Malay Technology Museum/Brunei Museum
- Photo stop at the tomb of Sultan Bolkiah
- Visit to Arts and Handicraft Centre
- Visit to Kampong Ayer Cultural & Tourism Gallery and enjoy light refreshments at a local house in Kampong Ayer
- Buffet Lunch at local restaurant
- Visit to Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque
- Visit to Royal Regalia
- Pass by Istana Nurul Iman (Sultan’s palace)
- Visit to Jabatan Mufti Exhibition Hall
- Visit to Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque
- Return to hotel
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer to Brunei International Airport for departure flight.
- The above price is valid for minimum of 2 travelling together quoted in Brunei Dollars
- Single traveller surcharge at BND153 Nett
- All tours and transfers are based on sit in coach
- For sit-in-coach passengers, the waiting time will be up to 45 minutes (Maximum) at the airport arrival hall. It is mandatory for passengers to be on time for their tour at the hotel lobby. This is to avoid missing the tour due there is no waiting time.
- For every 15 paying guest, 01 FOC will be provided and group will be on private bases.
- Places of interest will be closed on certain public holidays and on Thursday and Friday during Brunei prayer time.
- An English speaking guide will be provided for all tours.
- For Mosque visits, visitors are requested to dress appropriately i.e. Non-revealing clothing or long trousers that cover the knees. Women will be given robes to wear upon entering the mosque. This is unavoidable unless one is a Muslim. Men who dress appropriately will not be required to wear robes. You will also be required to remove all footwear.
- For Royal Regalia, it is recommended to wear socks as you are required take off your shoes and the marbled floors are very cold. For Water Village, please be reminded to bring a hat, suntan lotion and to wear long sleeves if necessary.
01 April 2015 – 31 March 2016
For more information, booking or inquiry, please contact us.