Royal Brunei Airlines Sdn Bhd is welcoming suitable candidates to join the national carrier’s Cadet Pilot Training Scheme.
Successful cadets will be employed by Royal Brunei Airlines as Commercial Airline Pilots.
Cadet Pilot Requirements
- Citizen of His Majesty The Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Negara Brunei Darussalam
- Single and 18 to 26 years of age
- A minimum height of 5 feet 2 inches (157.Sc m)
- Physically and mentally fit
- Body Mass Index of less than 35
- Able to pass an EASA GBR (UK) Medical
- Able to communicate well in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu
- Able to pass a security vetting for issuance of airport passes
- Able to satisfy any immigration requirements for resident Flight Training in the United Kingdom and France
Applicants who have previously obtained scholarships must declare details of such scholarships during initial application. Applicants must be able to demonstrate one of the following education prerequisites:
- 3 GCE/GCSE “A” level grade B or above on English, Mathematics and Physics subject or IB equivalent AND
- 1 GCE/GCSE “O” level grade C or above on Malay subject
- Higher qualification that relevant to subject above and aviation experience or qualifications (such as PPL or CPL) will be an advantage
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria may apply here.
Application opens on 15 December 2023 and submitted before 14 January 2024. Shortlisted candidate will be informed.
For enquiries, please contact: [email protected]
Further information about Royal Brunei Airline, please visit www.flyRB.com