Sky Lounge Access at Brunei International Airport
- Royal Skies members may redeem invitations for friends, business associates or family members (Redemption Group Nomination) to enjoy the comfort of Sky Lounge at Brunei International Airport.
- One (1) Sky Lounge Access Award will require either 4,500 miles (adult) or 3,600 miles (child).
- Ensure that you have sufficient miles in your account for the award of your choice.
- You must allow at least five (5) working days prior to departure to request for Sky Lounge Access Award.
- Submit the redemption request online through your Royal Skies office, fax to 222 2211 or email to [email protected].
Conditions for Sky Lounge Access Award
- Redemption for Sky Lounge Access Award can only be issued to the travelling Royal Skies member on Royal Brunei Airlines flights only.
- Sky Lounge Access Award can also be redeemed for your nominees (Redemption Group Nomination).
- A minimum of 1 access and maximum of 5 accesses is allowed for redemption.
- Mileage redemption for Sky Lounge Access Award is based on one-way travel on all Royal Brunei Airlines marketed and operated flights.
- Sky Lounge Access Award cannot be redeemed on code share flights.
- Redemption rate is the same for all classes of travel.
- Partially or wholly unused redemption for Sky Lounge Access Award is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be re-deposited or re-instated.
- Changes in flight sectors due to other than Royal Brunei Airlines operational requirements will require that the member request for a new redemption according to the new sectors.
- Changes in date of departures for the same itinerary do not require the member to request for a new redemption.
- Normal Sky Lounge Access Award Acceptance conditions apply.
- Royal Skies terms and conditions apply.