SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER
The Social Media Officer is responsible for ongoing management and maintaining/growing RB’s social media presence across multiple platforms via organic and paid social activity. This includes developing and implementing appropriate and creative content marketing campaigns aligned with the airlines’ brand. This role is part of RB’s Communications Section, which is responsible for maintaining the positive image and reputation of the airline through strategic PR and Marketing activities and campaigns.
- Social Media management:
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing RB’s social media strategy through research, content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Lead the planning and creation of engaging, creative and informative organic content across all RB social media platforms, informing, entertaining, and delving audiences with brand-focused messaging.
- Utilise social media listening tools to analyse engagement data and identify trends.
- Conduct social media audit and refresh platforms messaging and visual look
- Measure campaign performance against social media goals and KPIs.
- Able to execute creative content via video production, graphic design and/or photography when required.
- Be part of RB’s Communications Team.
- Responsible for initiating and projecting RB’s positive image and reputation through strategic PR and Marketing campaigns, setting standards, providing guidance and establishing and maintaining communications channels.
- Assists Communications Manager in administrative matters, including but not limited to social media project reports.
- Executes internal and external communications, including but not limited to drafting and publishing press releases, articles and speeches in line with RB’s brand and tone of voice.
- Able to evaluate/anticipate and resolve communications/public relations matters.
- Works in close collaboration with other sections to coordinate RB events.
- Liaise with internal and external organisations for the execution of PR activities.
- Media Relations
- Be part of RB’s Media team for Emergency Response.
- Maintain positive relations and engagements with local and international media (traditional and social media).
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum bachelor’s Degree, preferably in advertising, marketing, public relations, or communications.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience with the aviation, hospitality or service industry is preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their respective audiences.
- Familiar with social media analytics tools, KPIs and reporting.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Highly creative and collaborative
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Multitasker able to work across multiple projects to tight timescales
- The following skills are an advantage:
- Ability to communicate in Malay, English and a third major language
- Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Video production
Qualified candidates must send an updated resume with references, work experience detailing key responsibilities, and one passport photo via email to [email protected] before 17 February 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.