As part of Revenue Management team, candidate must be able to handle all aspects of the job responsibilities as follows:-
- Provide specialist revenue management and pricing systems support and processes to the Revenue Management department to ensure optimal and accurate departmental outputs
- Provide quantitative insight to the wider business and Revenue Management department
- Provide input to the annual passenger revenue budgets, monitor performance and deliver regular insightful reports of performance versus plans
- Provide specialist support to the Revenue Management department to execute global inventory management and pricing strategies through optimal and effective systems and processes
- Monitor that systems and technology used by Revenue Management and Pricing have performed their nightly optimization routines and are ready and available for use when Analysts report for duty
- Support the RM Insight and Systems Manager with the execution and implementation of system and development initiatives
- Provide input to annual revenue budgets through quantitative research of macroeconomic conditions, market intelligence, network analysis and historical performance
- Provide accurate, regular and reliable revenue forecasts to the business as regards revenue performance
- Perform extraction, manipulation and analysis of various databases and, using state of the art visualization tools, produce dashboards and reports to aid Commercial decision-making
- Provide effective quantitative insight to the Commercial department by creating and maintaining of effective tools, dashboards and reports to aid informed decision making and evaluation of performance
- Provide first level technical support and training to the Revenue Management department on RM & Pricing systems
- A degree in a numerical discipline (e.g. mathematics, economics, engineering, finance, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year commercial aviation or business experience. Previous experience in revenue management and pricing will be a recommendation.
- Good knowledge and practical application of Excel is required
Qualified candidates must send a complete updated resume with references, include the work experience detailing key responsibilities, one passport photo and email to [email protected] before Friday, 30 June 2023. Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview.