As part of Revenue Management team, candidate must be able to handle all aspects of the job responsibilities as follows:-
- Implement revenue budget and pricing strategies for designated area through constant evaluation and analysis of price levels, competitive positioning and trading conditions to determine optimal pricing levels and structures for designated market(s).
- Participate in revenue-generation activities on an O&D level through coordinated actions with sales offices, locally and abroad
- Responsible for ensuring price competitiveness in designated markets in line with established strategies and corporate goals
- Provide constructive input in the development, documentation and implementation of pricing strategies and tactics for each route, O&D and point of sale, including a benchmark strategy to competitors’ pricing in order to optimise competitiveness in designated markets
- Constantly research and analyse revenue performance, market trends and competitive landscape to formulate/adapt pricing strategies, fare products and price points in order to ensure revenue maximisation from designated markets
- Perform daily monitoring of price positioning and implement appropriate response(s) to fare/condition movements in designated markets
- Participate in forward revenue performance communications with stakeholders (local and abroad) to review O&D revenue performance, analyse deviations from plans, exchange market intelligence and develop actions to address revenue challengers and/or capitalise on opportunities
- Provide insight into market dynamics, competitiveness and trading performance in area of responsibility
- A degree in a numerical discipline (e.g. mathematics, economics, engineering, finance, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year commercial aviation or business experience. Previous experience in setting prices will be a recommendation
- Good knowledge and practical application of Excel is required
Qualified candidates must send a complete updated resume with references, include the work experience detailing key responsibilities, one passport photo and email to [email protected] before Friday, 30 June 2023. Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview.