There has been changes with our airport operations around the globe in-line with the current situation. Guests are advised to check with the airport, airline or your preferred travel agent for any changes to airport operations prior to travelling.
Standard Operating Procedures at Brunei International Airport (BIA)
In reference to an Information Notice released by the Department of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Transport and Info-communications, the public and all passengers are to adhere to the rules, procedures and preventive measures at Brunei International Airport (BIA).
- All members of the public are allowed to send individuals who will be travelling out of the country.
- Family and passenger representatives are allowed to pick up passengers upon arrival.
- Members of the public and all passengers are required to scan QR code using the BruHealth prior to entering the BIA. Purple BruHealth codes are not allowed to enter the premises.
- Members of public and passengers are required to wear face masks at all times inside the premises and advised to practice physical distancing and personal hygiene at all times such as washing hands regularly or using hand sanitizer.
- Restaurants, cafes and shops in the BIA Terminal Building are operating at full capacity.
Early Check-In at Brunei International Airport
We would like to remind the following services at BIA to allow a smoother and faster check-in process to save time:
- Early check-in and baggage drop available from 7.00 am for RB evening departures on day of travel
- Airport check-in available 3 hours prior to scheduled departure time for RB morning flights
- Airport check-in closes from 45-60 minutes before scheduled departure time
Temporary Relocation to T1 Singapore Changi Airport
In light of the temporary suspension of Terminal 2 (T2), Royal Brunei Airlines operations at Singapore Changi Airport will relocate to Terminal 1 (T1) effective 17 April 2020 until further notice.
At T1, RB Check-in counter can be found at Row 14 Counter 8-12. For Business Class guests, Gold and Silver Elite members, the check-in counter is located at Row 14 Counter 11. Business Class lounge facilities available at Plaza Premium Lounge located at Level 3, Departure/Transit Lounge West, Terminal 1.