Welcome to Royal Brunei Airlines Career Opportunities.
At Royal Brunei Airlines, we believe in taking care of not only our customers and stakeholders but our employees as well. We recognise our employees as our greatest assets.
Experience diversity in the workplace, a passion for serving our customers, and learning how, as the National Carrier of Brunei Darussalam, we promote the same values that symbolise the “Abode of Peace”. As part of our diverse team, you will have the opportunity to work with professional and dynamic colleagues while developing your own career path.
Find out more about the career opportunities we offer, the multi-faceted areas of our business, and our community.
At Royal Brunei Airlines, we welcome you to bring your talents, your interests, and your ideas onboard.
A320 Captain and First Officers
Royal Brunei Airlines A320 Rated and Non-Rated Captains and First Officers
Royal Brunei (RB), the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam, is inviting applications for the position of A320 Captains and First Officers. Rated and non-Rated Captains and First Officers who meet the minimum qualifications are invited to apply.
Royal Brunei offers a highly competitive remuneration package tailored for expatriates who seek a peaceful and family oriented lifestyle based in Brunei Darussalam where cost of living is significantly low. The “TAX FREE” remuneration package comprises of cash and non-cash elements including a generous amount of leave.
|Captain – Rated on A320||Captain – NON-Rated on A320|
Maximum Age 60 Years on start of employment with RB
Maximum Age 55 Years on start of employment with RB
|First Officer – Rated on A320||First Officer – NON-Rated on A320|
Current Class 1 Medical
Current Class 1 Medical
- Accommodation allowances provided
- Education assistance allowance provided up to a maximum of three children studying locally and/or overseas
- Leave* – 48 calendar days of leave entitlement per year
- Medical – Medical leave entitlement of 14 days per calendar year. There is also Outpatient and Hospitalisation reimbursement available for spouse and children
- Insurance – RB provides for Loss of License Insurance, Group Personal Accident & Travel, Group Hospital & Surgery and Workmen’s Compensation Insurance Preferential rates for additional coverage of spouse and children are also available
- Privilege Travel* – Staff travel benefits available
- Contract and school passage benefits
- Car Loan* – Interest free car loan available (max repayment period of 36 months)
- Airport parking
- Gratuity pay out upon completion of contract at 25% of basic salary & expatriate allowance
- NON-Rated Captain and First Officer can expect to be bonded for 3 years
Please note that the above is subject to change without prior notice.
* Contractual terms shall be based on individual performance and relevant work experience.
* Employment terms shall be in accordance with RB Employment Regulations.
Kindly email your completed applications to [email protected], together with the following required documents:
- ATPL (frozen ATPL for First Officers) with English Proficiency Certificate Level 6
- Latest two A320 Family or Glass Cockpit Jet Aircraft License Proficiency Check (LPC)
- Latest Class 1 Medical
- Last Two Pages of Current Logbook
- Current Passport
- Passport Photograph
- Reference Letters
Application form for First Officer
Read more about our Pilot Recruitment Information.