The purchase of emergency exit row seats is subjected to the airline’s strict safety guidelines.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be fully able-bodied and capable of assisting flight crews during flight emergency
- Be able to follow the safety instructions
- Be in good health at time of check-in, boarding and during flight.
- Not be frail or require assistance during flight emergency
- Not be with any physical or mental impairment or disability to the extent that would make it difficult to move quickly during flight emergency
- Have sufficient visual capacity to perform applicable functions without the assistance of visual aids beyond contact lenses or eyeglasses.
- Have sufficient aural capacity to hear and understand instructions shouted by Flight Attendants without assistance beyond a hearing aid.
- Have the capacity to perform the applicable functions without the assistance of an adult companion, parent, or other relative.
- Not requiring seat belt extension
- Not travelling with children or/and infant
- Not pregnant
Royal Brunei will not hesitate to reassign the seats, without refunding the fee paid, for those who do not meet these guidelines.
You may pre-purchase emergency exit row seating when making a booking with Royal Brunei on www.flyroyalbrunei.com or up to three (3) days before scheduled departure through Manage My Booking or no less than four (4) hours prior to scheduled departure through any of RB’s Customer Service Centres.