Brunei Bah Makan Packages 4 days/3 nights
Hotel + Flight
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
4 days/3 nights
25 January 2024 to
27 June 2024
- Return Economy Class ticket from Singapore to Brunei excluding all prevailing taxes.
- Three nights hotel accommodation based on standard room occupancy, and is inclusive of taxes and hotel service charges.
- 03 Breakfast served at hotel restaurant.
- Full day City tour & Water village Tour
- Tutong Cottage Industry tour
- 03 Lunches + 03 Dinner a local restaurant
- Tours and transfers as per itinerary
- Return Airport Transfer
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Day 1 – Arrival/Brunei By Night Tour
-Meet and Greet upon arrival, check in at hotel for a short rest before proceeding for Coffee time at Chop Jing Chew.
-Explore Brunei By Night Tour which includes a savoury local dinner – Ambuyat (Traditional Bruneian Dish) and admire the amazing capital, Bandar Seri Begawan with photo stop at 2 iconic mosques – Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque and Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque. Visit a local night market. Stroll through the market where you will be amazed to see many rows of stalls selling a wide range of local delicacies.
-Photo stop at Golden Jubilee Park
- Day 2 – Full day City and Water Village Tour with local refreshments at water village
-Breakfast at Hotel
-Proceed with Full Day City Tour. We will visit Maritime Museum, Malay Technology Museum, Chinese Temple, Tamu Kianggeh, Arts and handicraft Center and the Tomb of Sultan Bolkiah. The route will pass by the Lapau and Dewan Majlis
-Visit the majestic Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque. Completed in 1994 to mark the monarch’s 25th year rule, the mosque has 29 golden domes to honour the 29th ruler of Brunei. It is considered to be a masterpiece of modern Islamic architecture in Asia with middle eastern influence interiors mixed with local accents. Also Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque – seen as the most magnificent mosque in Asia, it is named after the father of the present ruler.
-Lunch at Tarindak D’Seni. (Local Buffet)
-After lunch, continue with Water Village Tour. Highlights of the tour will be a scenic boat ride around the biggest Malay Water Village in the world and visit to a local home where you can observe the daily livelihood of typical villagers living in houses on stilts on the Brunei River. Local refreshments will be served.
-Continue to Royal Regalia Museum – which houses the regalia of the Sultan and the royalty. It also exhibits the commemorations of the Silver and Golden Jubilee celebrations of Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah’s rule.
-To end the tour, we will make a photo stop at Nurul Iman Palace, the official residence of The Sultan of Brunei and was included in the Guinness Book of Record as the world’s largest living residence of a head of state.
-Enjoy Dinner at a local restaurant
- Day 3 – FULL DAY TUTONG COTTAGE INDUSTRY TOUR with Garden Lunch
-Begin the day with a breakfast in hotel paving the way for an immersive journey through Tutong district’s rich heritage. Delve into Brunei’s rich history and culture at Lamin Warisan. Savor a garden lunch featuring the freshest local produce at Eco Ponies, and discover the secrets of 3MPK Herbal Tea at a guided factory visit. Ending the day with dinner at a local restaurant.
- Day 4 – FREE & EASY/DEPARTURE
-Breakfast at Hotel
-Free at own leisure till check out
-Lunch at local Restaurant
-Proceed to Brunei International Airport for your Departure
How to Book
Contact our Royal Brunei Airlines Singapore office at +65-62382833 or [email protected] for more details or call your preferred Agents.
SGD730.00 per PAX(Min 2 to go )
Package Includes :
- Return Economy Class ticket from Singapore to Brunei excluding all prevailing taxes
- Three nights hotel accommodation based on standard room
- 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
For bookings and enquiries
Contact Royal Brunei Airlines at
or your preferred travel agents