Bah Makan - 5 Days/4 nights Culinary Journey Discovering Brunei's Golden Capital Culinary Journey
Hotel + Flight
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
5 days/4 nights
25 January 2024 to
27 June 2024
The package includes:
- A Return Economy Class ticket with government’s taxes from Taipei to Brunei
- With 4 nights’ accommodation in a selected Higher hotel or Star Lodge based on twin sharing.
- Breakfast is provided in a hotel, with 4 lunches and 2 dinners at local restaurants
- The listed attractions, transportation, tickets, and meals in the itinerary
- The relevant travel and medical insurance
- Visa fee
*The gratuity for the tour leader and tour guide is not included.
- Day 1 – A Gourmet Dinner: Indulge in authentic Malay cuisine at WECAN Restaurant
-Upon arriving in Brunei in the evening, with a warm welcome from our local tour guide. We have arranged for you to experience authentic Malay cuisine at the renowned WECAN restaurant. This eatery is famous for offering a variety of local specialties, allowing you to immerse yourself in the unique charm of Bruneian cuisine.
- Day 2 – Brunei full-day city Excursion and Proboscis Monkey Safari with lunch at Lee-Lai-Fa Restaurant
-Begin the day with breakfast at the hotel and start the day by touring Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque, Istana Nurul Iman, and The Royal Regalia Museum. After lunch at Lee-Lai Fa restaurant, head to Omar Ali Saifddien Mosque and make a stop at the Sapphira Cake House to savor exquisite traditional Malay pastries and local delicacies. They offer a variety of choices, including the intricate process of making layered cakes. Additionally, you can experience the mangrove ecosystem by going in search of proboscis monkeys and other wildlife.
-Suggest to explore the local cuisine at Gadong Night Market, where you can taste authentic dishes voted by the people of Brunei.
- Day 3 – Brunei morning market, The Brunei Energy Hub and the Crystal Palace
-Start a new day by indulging in a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to the Brunei morning market – Tamu Kianggeh, and later visit Brunei’s oldest restaurant – Yit Sum Ho, experiencing how the locals enjoy a leisurely morning through food such as baked bread, local coffee, and various noodle dishes. Then head to The Brunei Energy Hub, an energy and petroleum exhibition and educational center. For lunch, you can experience a rare local buffet featuring the representative dish Ambuyat at Tarindak D’Seni. Continue to visit the Crystal Palace, the largest crystal amusement park in Southeast Asia. The day ended after dinner featuring a special seafood feast.
- Day 4 – The Excursion to Temburong Landmark and Super Three Stree, explore The Paradise on Earth The Abode Resort: The Retreat Camp inside the Red Mangrove Forest
-Begin the day with breakfast at the hotel and start the day with an excursion to Temburong. We have to cross over The Sultan Haji Omar Ali Saifuddien Bridge, a 30-kilometer-long bridge that is currently the longest in Southeast Asia, connecting the districts of Brunei-Muara and Temburong. Explore Temburong Landmark Murals and Temburong Super Tree Street. For lunch, enjoy the famous Big Head Prawn Noodles and Chendol Ice from Temburong District. Dinner will be arranged in the Camp area-Sunset Lounge to enjoy a cozy evening with a campfire and roasted marshmallows.
- Day 5 – Free and Easy
-Breakfast at the hotel before departing to Brunei International Airport.
How to Book
Contact Come Best Travel Service or EverFun Travel Service for more details or to purchase this package.
|Come Best Travel Service
|+886 2 7728-7717 ext 1107
|EverFun Travel Service
|+886 2 25735679
TWD 24,900 per PAX (Group basis)
A minimum of 6 PAX with the supplementary will be subject to a quote by the travel agent accordingly.
Package Includes :
- Return Economy Class ticket
- 4 nights accommodation based on twin sharing
- Breakfast at hotel with 4 local restaurant lunches and 2 local restaurant dinners
For bookings and enquiries
Contact Royal Brunei Airlines at
+886 2 7728-7717 ext 1107 or +886 2 25735679
or your preferred travel agents