Brunei International Airport (BIA)
- Travellers are allowed to transit/transfer through Brunei International Airport (BIA).
- It is travellers’ responsibility to check and fulfill Brunei Darussalam’s entry and exit requirements if travellers intend to leave airport and clear immigration upon arrival at Brunei International Airport to enter Brunei Darussalam and check-in again for their onward flight to destination country
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Transiting through Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is permitted for guests who do not require immigration clearance. Duration of transit must not be more than 24 hours. Guests are required to check-in to all their flights at original departure point and have baggage checked-through. Additionally, guests:
- Must hold a valid ticket and entry approval to their next destination within 24 hours
- Must not exit KLIA or the terminal building
- Transit to international destination does not require testing COVID-19 test
- Not allowed to change terminals if the connecting flight is in another terminal
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA)
From 29 September 2022, requirement for transit/transfer services at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) is lifted.
Transit/transfer services to mainland China, however, remain unavailable at HKIA.
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
International transit is restricted between Terminal 1 and 2, and within Terminal 3. Travellers need to check with Philippine immigrations requirements.
Foreign passport travellers who requires nationalities and non-visa required travellers are allowed to transit provided that they comply with the Philippines Immigration requirements as well as the COVID-19 travel protocols or restrictions.