A world-class boutique airline, Royal Brunei strives to bring you the best for your life’s journeys. Enjoy delicious meals cooked to perfection in our flight menu, whether you are flying Business or Economy Class.
As much as we strive to optimize our passengers’ in-flight experience, due to the nature and various types of allergies, we are not able to guarantee allergen-free meals and an allergen-free environment for everyone.
Please be advised and aware of the following:
- Please be aware that Royal Brunei Airlines Sdn Bhd (“BI”) does not offer allergen free flight as we do serve nuts as snacks onboard and our meals may contain traces of nuts, wheat, dairy products, eggs, fish and other allergen substances that may not suit your diet.
- BI cannot guarantee total allergen-free meals and/or an allergen-free environment and flight on any of our services. BI shall not be responsible for any and all allergic reaction that may occur onboard.
- BI cannot prohibit all passengers from bringing, opening or eating their own food or snacks, which may contain allergen particles such as peanut products, into or in the aircraft cabin.
Furthermore, Royal Brunei cannot prevent passengers from bringing their own food or snacks, which may contain allergen particles such as peanut products, into the aircraft cabin. Therefore, Royal Brunei Airlines wishes to inform that it shall not be held responsible for any and all allergic reactions that may occur on board.
Royal Brunei Airlines (BI) requires passengers with allergies to:
- Please bring it to the attention of our reservation department prior to booking.
- You are advised to carry your necessary medications, medical mask or devices in your hand luggage, in case you need it. Please also ensure that all your medications are professionally labeled with your name and the medication name clearly identified. You should also carry a copy of the prescription and/or a supporting written statement from your doctor to certify this.
- If you are not sure that you will be able to administer your own medication in an emergency, you are advised to travel with a person who is able to assist you.
- If you need to be absolutely certain of an allergen-free meal, it is highly recommended that you bring your own food, that do not require to be refrigerated or heated inflight, for the duration of the flight, in accordance to with the current LAGS restriction. For further information, kindly review our LAGS Restriction.
- We are not able to heat meals that you bring with you, nor are we able to refrigerate your meal in case the container should become contaminated with other food in the aircraft refrigerator or microwave.
- Passengers with severe allergies are recommended to take necessary steps to minimize their potential exposure and to take all necessary precautions to prepare for the possibility of exposure.
For further information, kindly contact your nearest Royal Brunei Office.
Passengers with allergies are to report upon reservation and fill in the Inflight Allergy Notice Form and email the completed form to our reservations team at [email protected]. Passengers with severe allergies are recommended to take necessary steps to minimize their potential exposure and to take all necessary precautions to prepare for the possibility of exposure.
For further information, please call +673 2212222 or contact your local branch of Royal Brunei Airlines, the address of which can be found here.