Welcome to Royal Brunei Airlines Career Opportunities.
At Royal Brunei Airlines, we believe in taking care of not only our customers and stakeholders but our employees as well. We recognise our employees as our greatest assets.
Experience diversity in the workplace, a passion for serving our customers, and learning how, as the National Carrier of Brunei Darussalam, we promote the same values that symbolise the “Abode of Peace”. As part of our diverse team, you will have the opportunity to work with professional and dynamic colleagues while developing your own career path.
Find out more about the career opportunities we offer, the multi-faceted areas of our business, and our community.
At Royal Brunei Airlines, we welcome you to bring your talents, your interests, and your ideas onboard.
Passenger Traffic Agent
Royal Brunei Airlines, the National Carrier of Brunei Darussalam invites applications from qualified professionals for the following position based in Heathrow, London.
Passenger Traffic Agent reports to Station Manager – LHR and is responsible for all aspects of Passenger & Ground Services, other related Airport operation duties provided to passengers and to ensure the safe, efficient and timely operations of Royal Brunei operations at the Station The Function of the position is to handle aircraft movements, arrival and departure, Ramp / Baggage services and Load Control. Passenger & Traffic Agent’s task is to co-ordinate and liaise with Ground Handler and airport authority.
Passenger & Traffic Agent must exercise direct control over the following Job Responsibilities:
- Traffic Services – Gate Process, Check-In Services, Baggage Services, Load Control, Ground Operations
- Monitor Ground Handling Agents
- Liaise with any relevant organisations such as with RB headquarters, airport authorities, and embassies
Key skills (competencies) required:
- Technical Requirements and specific duties, including; Ticketing, Application of the Customer Service Manual, Excess Baggage Calculation, Statistical Data Recording
- Knowledge of Amadeus CRS/DCS, PC word and Excel would be an advantage
- Ability to liaise with RB’s supplier to ensure each and every aspect of handling results in superior customer services or high-level performance
- All aspect of Ground Handling, including security, aircraft cleaning, catering, Terminal authorities and cargo handling/warehouse provider
- Overall understanding and ability to monitor that DFT directives are being adhered to where/when necessary.
- Good administrative skills including experience in excel
- Well-presented and groomed
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma Certificate in Tourism or Aviation is preferred
- 2 – 3 years working experience in the travel industry, focusing on customer service
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly detail-oriented, organised and resourceful
- Self-motivated and capable of motivating others
- Willing to take on challenges and can work under pressure
- Willing to work on shift and public holidays
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with all levels of people
Qualified candidates must send a complete updated resume with references, include the work experience detailing key responsibilities, one passport photo and email to [email protected] before 13 January 2020. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
A320 Senior First Officers and First Officers
Royal Brunei Airlines A320 Rated and Non-Rated Senior First Officers and First Officers
Royal Brunei (RB), the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam, is inviting applications for the position of A320 Senior First Officers and First Officers. Rated and non-Rated Senior First Officers and First Officers who meet the minimum qualifications are invited to apply.
Royal Brunei offers a highly competitive remuneration package tailored for expatriates who seek a peaceful and family oriented lifestyle based in Brunei Darussalam where cost of living is significantly low. The “TAX FREE” remuneration package comprises of cash and non-cash elements including a generous amount of leave.
Senior First Officer / First Officer
|Senior First Officer / First Officer – Rated on A320||Senior First Officer / First Officer – NON-Rated on A320|
Current Class 1 Medical
Current Class 1 Medical
- Accommodation allowances provided
- Education assistance allowance provided up to a maximum of three children studying locally and/or overseas
- Leave* – 48 calendar days of leave entitlement per year
- Medical – Medical leave entitlement of 14 days per calendar year. There is also Outpatient and Hospitalisation reimbursement available for spouse and children
- Insurance – RB provides for Loss of License Insurance, Group Personal Accident & Travel, Group Hospital & Surgery and Workmen’s Compensation Insurance Preferential rates for additional coverage of spouse and children are also available
- Privilege Travel* – Staff travel benefits available
- Contract and school passage benefits
- Car Loan* – Interest free car loan available (max repayment period of 36 months)
- Airport parking
- Gratuity pay out upon completion of contract at 25% of basic salary & expatriate allowance
- NON-Rated Senior First Officer / First Officer can expect to be bonded for 3 years
Please note that the above is subject to change without prior notice.
* Contractual terms shall be based on individual performance and relevant work experience.
* Employment terms shall be in accordance with RB Employment Regulations.
Kindly email your completed applications to [email protected], together with the following required documents:
- ATPL (frozen ATPL for First Officers) with English Proficiency Certificate Level 6
- Latest two A320 Family or Glass Cockpit Jet Aircraft License Proficiency Check (LPC)
- Latest Class 1 Medical
- Last Two Pages of Current Logbook
- Current Passport
- Passport Photograph
- Reference Letters
Read more about our Pilot Recruitment Information.