FLIGHT DEALS FROM
London, United Kingdom
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Royal Brunei Direct Flights to Dubai
Travel to Dubai in style with Royal Brunei Airlines, the award-winning airline.
We provide three direct weekly flights from London Heathrow Terminal 4 to Dubai Terminal 1. With fares starting as little as £496 (return), book your flight to Dubai now and experience the perfect harmony of modern and ancient cultures.
Must visit in Dubai
- Burj Khalifa: The World’s tallest building. A living wonder. A Stunning work of art. An incomparable feat of engineering.
- Souk Market: A trip to Dubai isn’t complete without a visit to the famous Gold Souk, one of the oldest and most fascinating traditional markets in the emirate, walk through the glittering bazaar to find designs from around the world and enjoy haggling for gold.
- Dubai Mall: The world’s largest shopping mall, with over 1,200 stores, an aquarium, an indoor ski slope, and an ice-skating rink.
- Dubai Fountain: A free water and light show that takes place every evening at the Dubai Mall. Set to music and features over 6,000 fountains that shoot water up to 150 meters in the air.
- Dubai Frame: A unique architectural structure that offers stunning views of the city. It has a glass walkway that stretches across the top of the frame, giving visitors a bird’s-eye view of Dubai.
- Jumeirah Mosque: One of the most beautiful mosques in Dubai, open to non-Muslims for guided tours, it’s a great way to learn about Islam and Islamic culture.
- Dubai Creek: A saltwater creek dividing the city into two parts. Take a boat trip to see some of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks.
About Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Home to over 70 shopping centres and heritage sites, Dubai also hosts some of the world’s fanciest hotels and tourist attractions. Whether you are enjoying the view at Burj Khalifa or haggling for gold at the legendary souk market, the dynamic pulse of development that makes up the city’s heartbeat is impossible to miss. Heralded as the shopping capital of the Middle East, Dubai is truly a jet-setter’s paradise.
A thriving, dynamic megacity of the Middle East that is home to the world’s tallest skyscraper, largest shopping mall, and fanciest hotels, Dubai truly offers a taste of what it’s like to live big.
Take an elevator ride to the top of Burj Khalifa, shop at the 502,000 square meter-wide Dubai Mall, or take a trip to the artificial archipelago of Palm Jumeirah.
Dining and Nightlife
Dine with a stunning view of the sea and the city with meals prepared by world-renowned Michelin chefs for a truly unforgettable culinary experience.