|TOUR CODE||SEATING||PRICE PER PERSON||NOTE|
|1 pax||2-3 pax||4-8 pax||9-15 pax|
|RBHSICUN||Sit in coach basis||
Duration: 8 Hours
Ulu-Ulu Temburong National Park with Lunch – Day Tour, 7 Hours
- The national park is situated within the Batu Apoi Forest reserves and lies at the confluence of the Temburong and Belalong Rivers. Covering an area of 50,000 hectares, only 100 hectares is designated as park visitation area, thus the park is a safe haven for flora and fauna. There is no human or modern encroachment in this area except for the field research centre in Ulu Belalong. The biodiversity of this area is one of the best in the world.
- The journey to the national park itself is an adventure where you go pass winding river tributaries lined with Nipah palms and mature mangrove trees. Upon reaching Bangar town, we proceed by land to Batang Duri jetty where you will be transported to the national park using long boat called “temuai” driven by skilled locals maneuvering past several rapids. When we reach the Ulu-Ulu Resort, we will pass by the beautiful Villas with elegant accommodation. We will then proceed to the CLUB Lounge for Welcome Drink while viewing some exhibits and specimens from the National Park, and take a walk to the nearby, Souvenirs, Gifts & Sundries shop. We then move on to the Registration Jetty before proceeding to the canopy walk where along the way, our guides will show you this pristine rainforest. As we walk along the plank walks, you will encounter giant ants, and huge buttress dipterocarp trees.
- On our way down, we proceed for Lunch. After lunch, you can just relax and swim in the cool waters and enjoy the pristine environment.
- We then depart the national park by long boat and upon reaching Bangar town; you can have a few minutes to walk about Bangar town or toilet break before boarding the speedboat back to Bandar Seri Begawan.
0700hrs : Meet and pickup from your hotel to Sg. Kianggeh Jetty.
0730hrs : Board a speedboat for a scenic boat ride through mangrove-lined waterways.
0830hrs : Arrive Bangar Town and depart by vehicle to Kg. Batang Duri.
0850hrs : Arrive Kg. Batang Duri, safety briefing before boarding the Longboat called “temuai” and proceed up river passing between pebbly sun–baked banks, where colourful butterflies congregate and beneath the shady branches of giant tualang trees (Dipterocarpus Oblongifolius) before reaching Ulu-Ulu Resort, Ulu Temburong National Park.
0930hrs : Upon arrival at Ulu-Ulu Resort jetty leading to the Villas with elegant rooms and suites, we will then move on to the CLUB Lounge for Welcome Drink and the Gifts & Souvenirs Shop.
1000hrs : Walk down to the Registration Jetty before proceeding to the nature walk to discover the delicate ecology of the flora & fauna of the rainforest (Approximate 2 hours on gentle slope boardwalk & stairs). Along the way, we will have a brief stop to climb up a canopy walkway to view the rainforest from the canopy.
1200hrs : After a tiring but exciting walk, local lunch will be served. Thereafter you can relax, enjoy a refreshing swim, around the waters of Temburong River (subject to weather conditions).
1330hrs : Depart Ulu-Ulu Resort National Park by long boat.
1400hrs : Arrive Kg Batang Duri; proceed by road back to Bangar.
1430hrs : Arrive Bangar and board the speedboat for return trip to Bandar Seri Begawan.
1530hrs : Arrive Bandar Seri Begawan, transfer to your Hotel.
- Above itinerary is only a reference. Tour guide reserves the right to change the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances or weather conditions.
- Pick up time for SIC; combined with other group: 0700hrs for Jerudong area and 0720hrs for city area
- For Mosque visits, visitors are requested to dress appropriately i.e. Non-revealing clothing or long trousers that cover the knees. Women will be given robes to wear upon entering the mosque. This is unavoidable unless one is a Muslim. Men who dress appropriately will not be required to wear robes. You will also be required to remove all footwear.
- For Royal Regalia, it is recommended to wear socks as you are required to take off your shoes and the marbled floors are very cold.
- For Water Village and Brunei’s Proboscis Monkey Tour, please be reminded to bring a hat, suntan lotion and to wear long sleeves if necessary.
- For Ulu-Ulu Day tour, please bring along a set of dry clothes, footwear that you won’t mind getting wet in, swimwear, toiletries, hat, snack (if needed), insect repellent and water bottled.
- The above rates are quoted in Brunei Dollars
- Private Tour: A Vehicle with personal driver/ guide will be provided to the client only.
- Sit in coach: Others passengers will join from various pick up destinations. Scheduled time for departure may vary to the number of pick-ups.
- Transfer for tours from The Empire Hotel & Country Club will be 30 minutes earlier.
- It is mandatory for passengers to be on time for their tour at the hotel lobby. This is to avoid missing the tour due there is no waiting time.
For more information, booking or inquiry, please contact us.